This is the Privacy Notice of Ablett Architects Ltd. This Notice is intended to help you understand what personal data we collect, what we do with it and how we keep your personal data safe.
We also tell you how you can contact us to ask us to:
- Access, change or not use the personal information you have provided to us;
- Withdraw any consent you previously provided to us;
- Tell us to refrain from communicating with you about our news, such as our periodic newsletters;
- Answer any questions you may have about our privacy practices.
The data which we collect
We may collect data about you in a number of ways, whether through emails, via telephone calls, by us applying for potential jobs whether advertised or invited, or responses to our website. Whilst working for our clients we may collect and process the following information:
- Your first name and surname;
- Your company details (if appropriate);
- Your address, including company address (if appropriate);
- Your email and telephone contact details;
- Your bank details and address etc (for the crediting of any overpayments);
- The details of the project(s) that you have instructed us to take forward, including budgets, the ongoing construction and the final cost;
- The appointment details between us.
We do not collect any data regarding ethnic origin, sexual orientation or religious beliefs.
We process personal data to communicate with potential clients. We need to process personal data to enter into our appointment with you, as our client, and for us to provide a professional service. We use your data to communicate with you during a project, to raise invoices for our services and for record keeping for those bids which were unsuccessful.
For us to provide you with a professional service and for an appointment to be confirmed it is necessary for certain data, such as your contact details, to be provided by you. If you are unable, or unwilling, to provide such information we may not be able to fulfil our appointment with you.