Since 2001 numerous projects have been undertaken at the grade II* listed Central Hall in Westminster, which is a thriving church and a successful conference centre. These projects have included:
- Interior refurbishment projects comprising stone and marble cleaning, new colour schemes, restoration of light fittings, repairs and French polishing of paneling;
- Creation of the Chapel as a day-to-day place of worship;
- Health and safety upgrades, such as the insertion of contemporary detailed fire screens, upgrading of doors for fire resistance and the installation of barriers to roof edges;
- Providing equal access by the automation of doors, forming new lift shafts and platform lifts, automated stage lifts, induction loops and the creation of toilets;
- Energy efficiency projects replacing tungsten and halogen lamps with low energy flexible lighting schemes.